WHAT GAY MEN THINK ABOUT INDIANA

Like this video if you never want to hear FAGGOTS TO THE BACK OF THE BUS! We need to stand up for ourselves and our community and fight for equality!!! Subscribe to everyone in this video:…

25 Responses to “WHAT GAY MEN THINK ABOUT INDIANA”

1. Ava says:

Yah it sucks i live like 2 minutes from indianna,,, lush you :D

2. Carol Manyen says:

I was really confused at first. I was praying that Matt didn’t give his
    channel away.

3. Haley Wilde says:

I live in indiana and I hate it!

4. GayGod says:

WE NEED TO STAND UP FOR OURSELVES AND OUR COMMUNITY!

5. Snivy Terphione says:

Hate living here. Indiana was already boring, and now we’re hated. Fuck you
    Mike Pence.

6. Bradlee Wannemacher says:

Thank you for letting me be apart of this! <3

7. Selena Ramirez says:

Its really makes me mad that people get judged or made fun of because of
    who they love. Just the other day i went shopping with my uncles who are
    both gay and they kissed. It was just a peck. And a lady walks by with her
    son and gives them the dirtiest look ever and drags her son away and
    mumbles. ” disgusting ” it took everything i had not to kick her. But im
    better than her so i just kept my mouth shut. People shouldnt be shunned
    because of who they love. I will not get married EVER until everyones
    allowed to marry anyone they want. Regardless of their gender.

8. Hannah Sheldon says:

Bradlees examples of sins were on point! I couldn’t agree more!!
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

9. lush says:

share this with everyone! lets make this go viral!

10. booshoe37 says:

I am in love with every single person in this video (including myself)

11. MrNotThatFamous says:

Ignorance and intolerance, shameful, very shameful, to think they would go
    out of their way to exclude a large populous of people.

12. Patrick Quirky says:

fuck you indiana, at least i’m cute af.

13. scaredykat2012 says:

I think some of these guys were perfectly correct in saying that this is
    like a modern-day african-american segregation thing. Seriously, its like
    we’re back in the 50’s. I mean,I got shit because I was kissing my
    girlfriend at the mall when we were still together. People actually YELLED
    at us.

And matt, I really hope you’re doing OK. Just don’t do anything stupid
    anytime soon, OK?

14. Louann Muncie says:

They would be a furious explosion of rainbows and glitter

15. Johnnie Guilbert says:

Great video guys <3 much love

16. GrantsInYourPants says:

Speaking as a gay from Indiana, I think people are viewing our whole state
    as bigot central minus the gays. That’s not the case at ALL. Even the mayor
    of indy said he was against the bill, so it’s not a state wide agreement.
    We shouldn’t boycott a state, letting the gays in the state fend for
    themselves. There are still tons of beautiful people and sights to
    meet/see. We welcome everyone. Indiana has some of the nicest people you
    will meet but unfortunately, yes, our government needs work.

17. 8-Bit Homo says:

Yas slay Matthew! So happy to see Matthew in this you should do more videos
    with him. :P

18. KinLungh says:

I noded whenever the black guy spoke! He knows what he is saying!

19. Gayngsta Boi says:

“Religious Freedom Restoration Act” -maybe it should focus more on RELIGION
    and less on GAYS.

20. Anya S. says:

When all your favorite gays are in a video and their sass is turned to the
    10000000th pwr and you feel like you can combine forces w/ them and go to
    Indiana to form one giant middle finger for that religious freedom law

21. Chris Lambert says:

I’m in love with the guy with blonde hair.

22. brianna estrada says:

THE BLACK (sorry not trying to be racist, I don’t know his name ;-;) GUY
    GIVES ME LIFE OMFG HE SHOULD BE GOVERNOR OF INDIANA, HE PREACHES HELLA
    GOOD. AND WHY ARE GAY GUYS SO FUCKING HOT LIKE PLS BE ATTRACTED TO ME

23. Billy Kearney says:

I’m in a GAYGOD video. Like what!I’m about to go to sleep, I hope this is
    real when I wake up! <3 everyone did absolutely amazing! :)

24. Becky Moore says:

I live in Indiana, and I don’t support what they are doing at all. So not
    all of us are bad.

25. M u f f i n s says:

This was amazing im sharing this with everyone like it needs to be said.
    Also these guys were so funny with their answers