Obama Opposed Gay Marriage For The Worst Reason Of All

“Barack Obama misled Americans for his own political benefit when he claimed in the 2008 election to oppose same sex marriage for religious reasons, his former political strategist David Axelrod…

25 Responses to “Obama Opposed Gay Marriage For The Worst Reason Of All”

1. Ellis Grain says:

Why is their so much hate for the gay community? I am personally bi. It
    pisses me off that the only reason against gay marriage is due to religion.
    Half of you can barely quote those versus and their context.

2. Senk Oogur says:

How’s the change libtards?

3. Dwayne Theroux says:

gay marrgie who fuckin care even jesus was gay

4. fatima xoxo says:

Obama murdered a 13 year old Yemeni boy a couple weeks ago with his drone.
    It was a revenge attack on Al Qaida in Yemen for ‘training’ the killers in
    the Paris shootings. Report on something that actually matters for once.

5. fred barns says:

One of the only decent things Obama did was to oppose the homosexual
    attack on the institution of marriage.

6. Yugioh12 says:

The first thing Obama actually did something right for once. Liberals want
    to promote Science Of Faggotry and Obama wants nothing to do with it. That
    simple.

7. The night wanderer says:

It’s sad that you have to lie or hide your true opinions to gain votes

8. Joey Marlin II says:

Hey but Obama is our president! Remember folks, respect your president
    because he’s a bi-racial democrat. Blindly follow him; he’s gotten us this
    far.

9. ShinobiCR7 says:

Nothing against Gays but don’t be surprised in the future when people start
    campaigning for incest to be legal and same family marriage.

10. maximusart says:

CENK needs to SHUT THE FUCK UP on this one. In spite of his public
    position.. Obama has done more for the LGBT community than anyone ever. He
    should take credit for it. This is where I get fumed. I think the whole
    LBGT community is made up. IT IS A CHOICE! You are not fucking born gay.
    PERIOD! To the detriment of every other constituency, Obama has done more
    for GAYS than he has for anyone else who supported him. So CENK please stfu
    .. CENK is mad because he hasn’t done “EVERYTHING” – I’m pissed too but
    let it go dude! HIS RECORD ON GAYS IS FAR AND ABOVE ANYONE ELSE BEFORE HIM.
    I HATE IT..(HE SHOULD HAVE DONE MORE FOR OTHERS CONSTITUENCIES) BUT IT’S
    TRUE.. HE WILL GO DOWN AS THE LBJ OF LGBT!

11. Lebron James says:

He didn’t evolve anything. He was pressed by the media like most people so
    he was forced to show support while behind the scenes he is against gays
    just like 75 percent of America. Don’t say majority of America supports gay
    marriage. Those are mostly people who are scared to be called homophobic.
    So I will say it for you all.. GAY PEOPLE BURN IN HELL.

12. MexicantGame says:

America, the country where you’re not allowed to change your mind on
    something.

13. Alice Die For Me says:

My problem with gay marriage is that after that they will want to adopt
    kids. Studies have proven that gay male couples touch inappropriately the
    genitals of their adopted boys.

14. Ghost of Erk Russell says:

I oppose gay marriage because it’s fucking gross. That’s the *BEST REASON*.

15. Z200a says:

I know Cenk loves any chance to bash Obama, but get real, Cenk: Obama
    didn’t do anything every other politician in history has done.

Better that Obama tell voters what they wanted to hear than Romeny or
    McCain get elected.

Maybe next TYT can bash Lincoln, who did the exact same thing.

16. Z200a says:

The video description above says “Obama misled Americans for his own
    political benefit.”

Uh, not quite, TYT. He told voters what the majority wanted to hear on the
    subject of gay marriage *for the benefit of gay people.* If he had
    disclosed his true intent, he would not have been elected. If he had not
    been elected, we would not have legal gay marriage in 39 states (and 50
    around the corner).

Just like Lincoln lied for the benefit of slaves, yes, Obama lied for the
    benefit of gay people.

Cenk is smart enough to know this, but Cenk cares about pandering to his
    Obama-hating audience more than he cares about the truth.

17. godandtechnodude says:

Pretty sure Obama did this to gain favor, and then he switched it up to
    fulfill his true intentions.

18. Rai Mix says:

You know, sometimes I wonder what the world would be like if Religions,
    Churches, and Bibles didn’t exist.

19. Supersnow ​​ says:

It’s 2015. We’ve advanced technology by 10000% since the 80’s, we’ve
    discovered planets that can possibly support life. We’ve done countless
    amazing things. But when it comes to two people of the same gender wanting
    to fuck and get married? DEEEER FUCK DAT MAAAAAN DEES GAYS SHUDDNT BE
    MARRAD CUZ OUR BOOK SAYS SO SO ALL U DUMMYS MUST DO WHAT WEEEE SAY”….God
    damn are people stupid these days.

20. ember fly says:

How is he even still president after those 20+ women came out and accused
    him of drugging and raping them ?!

21. Papa Grimly says:

Can someone who believes “gayness is always a choice” please explain why
    animals have homosexual relationships? I want to hear your, uh… logical
    thought process on the matter.

22. DeadButBreathing says:

That’s the kind of thing you do to win votes as a politician. Either you
    play the game, or you lose. It’s messed up. Why would people oppose gender
    neutral marriage? What is the point behind it? All the arguments I’ve ever
    heard are just stupid.

“I oppose it because it’s gross” – Cool, no one cares, mind your business
    and don’t marry the same sex. Problem solved.

“I oppose it because I’m religious” – Again, YOUR religion, YOUR rules,
    YOUR beliefs, why do you think you’re so special that your personal beliefs
    should affect the decisions of other adults?

“I don’t find it natural” – Nothing about marriage is natural, it’s a human
    created legal concept.

“It’ll breakdown the foundation of society” – No such thing has happened
    anywhere where gender neutral marriage exists. It’s the same fear-mongering
    and policing individuals that took place when people wanted inter-racial
    marriage.

Marriage is a legal binding paper. It’s a decision that can only be made
    between two consenting adults. It’s no one business outside of that. These
    same people preach about freedom often, but actually allowing other people
    freedoms to make their own decisions, freaks them the hell out.

23. Anthony Stuart says:

I voted for Obama as a gay man in 2008 knowing full well that he was
    probably lying about this. I don’t think Obama would have won otherwise.
    Obama’s lost my support on countless issues, but I am completely
    unconcerned about this. Politicians lie, you won’t find one that doesn’t
    ANYWHERE in national politics. I’m surprised anyone would think otherwise.

24. MissShoptastic says:

Isn’t it a good thing that Obama fooled those bigoted bible bashers into
    voting for him pretending to be on their side with all this marriage is
    between a man and woman only crap. Then he gets into office and totally
    flips the script on those mofos, I think it’s hilarious. I wouldn’t be
    surprised if one day he admitted to being an Atheist.

25. Yourinquirer says:

I wonder how this fits in with the notion of Cenk’s view of Hitler and
    Christianity. If Obama can lie and blame religion for his beliefs (which he
    never had), why is it so difficult to believe that Hitler was lying about
    persecuting the Jews in the name of Christianity? Keep in mind they’d have
    both been doing it for the same reason: gaining public favor.