Gay People Not Welcome In Christian Businesses In Indiana

Over loud objections from Indiana business leaders, GOP Gov. Mike Pence signed a bill into law Thursday that protects business owners who refuse service to gay and lesbian customers on religious…

25 Responses to “Gay People Not Welcome In Christian Businesses In Indiana”

1. Thytus says:

This is why I always laugh when people say that religion provides people
    with morality, this is ones again a clear example of how religion is used
    as an excuse for an immoral action. Hey it’s not that I am a bigot, it’s
    just that “Jesus” hates fags. Hey you know I didn’t really wanna cut those
    heads of because I hated those people, no you see “Allah” hates them!

2. StarFighters76 says:

Discriminate against “Christians” and they will throw a huge fit. Just
    watch.

3. Che1ck says:

How the fuck can they even tell if they’re gay or not?

4. BWpixel says:

I’m lesbian and I live in Indiana. This iS WONDERFUL NEWS

Fuck it

5. chris dera says:

so a satanist can turn Christians away.

6. Labyrinth9000 says:

Young Turks! You must talk about how Arkansas Senate just passed a similar
    bill entitled “Anti-Gay” with the same intentions of protecting religious
    beliefs in businesses and that the Governor would sign it.

7. EnhancedSlowMo says:

If Indiana really does lose business and money in the future they will
    change the law, remember money, or a lack of money, can eliminate certain
    beliefs…

8. Singularity Bound says:

Its amazing how these people call themselves Christians yet ignore anything
    Jesus would have said or done.
    Your the very people he would be kicking in the teeth…

9. nemofan111 says:

what a way to make christians feel more superior than everyone else

10. arizonatsunami says:

Indiana: The Texas of the North!

11. Neko Yuki says:

This same shit is about to be passed here in Arkansas…. Which is
    seriously fucked up….. Fuck my life!

12. JoshCraver9000 says:

Why can’t church and state be separate?

13. Brad V says:

So… State Law > Federal Law? Lol, that’s not how it works Indiana. I hope
    those businesses like lawsuits.

14. Toco Si Cara says:

It’s hypocrital for these Christians businesses to provide service to
    adulterers, prostitutes and other sinners but not gays. I’m also tired of
    American so called Christians giving Christians a bad name.

Who cares where someone sticks their private? Money is money.

15. musicf3b says:

Stuff like this is why I don’t like people

16. arizonatsunami says:

Indiana: You have to drive through us to get somewhere better!

17. Lucien LaChance says:

I hope that in Indiana, some Muslim business does it to a Christian. Just
    to make a point.
    >:3

18. Gentry Walker says:

Well fuck, I guess we really are going to have to drag DCI outta there for
    a more progressive state.

19. GoodAvatar says:

HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO GO OVER THE FIRST *FUCKING*, Goddamnit fuck
    you *FIRST* FUCK FUCK FUCK *AMENDMENT*?????

*HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO GO OVER* “Congress shall make NO law
    respecting the establishment of a
    religion??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????”

HOW MANY TIMES ARE WE GOING TO HAVE TO GO OVER THAT??????
    JESUS!!!
    I wish I had a Punch-Tool that said REJECTED BY BASIS OF FIRST AMENDMENT!

FUCK OUR SURPREMELY COWARDLY SUPREME COURT!!! FUCK THEM!!

Our system is broken and done……………
    And I believed in it.
    And I also believe it’s *irreparably* broken.

How can we fix it? *CAN* we fix it?
    WHAT are our options??

20. Eternal Torture says:

Where in the Bible did Jesus say he “hates fags”, the Westboro Baptist
    Church revised version?

Funny, these people think of gays all the time, I guess that is a mechanism
    to suppress their own faggotry urges. These people are closed homos that
    want to suck cock, exactly why they think of gay sex and banning gays all
    day. If a gay enters their premise, their fabulous gaydiation will cause
    these closeted homos to want a deep dick in them.

Want to suppress your religious gay urges? Castrate yourself.

21. Michael Fitzgerald says:

Gay People Not Welcome In Christian Businesses In Indiana.

22. DennisJ (The Last Methbender) says:

Ok, Im sure they will also turn away people having sex and kids out side of
    wedlock. So thats a majority of the population gone from their store

23. James Wheeler says:

This is no different to having “white restrooms” and “coloured
    restrooms”… These people are clueless as to what they’re doing

24. Liberater4589 says:

Other Christians need to denounce and publicly reject these people misuse
    and lie about Jesus’ teachings for their own bigoted purposes, that would
    send a powerful message to this minority that lies about what your prophet
    preached and uses it for bigoted purposes and gives Christianity a
    reputation that Jesus was a hateful bigot

25. Alan W says:

Now that this is happening I want atheism too be a religion…that way
    atheist business owners could tell Christians to leave their place of
    business because of sincerely held religious beliefs. : )